Several research opportunities are available to undergraduate economics majors. Working closely with a faculty member in connection with a special studies course or a senior honors essay provides the student with the opportunity for an in-depth exploration of a topic of the student’s choosing.
The College of Arts and Letters provides financial support for undergraduate research through its Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program. Students may also become involved with faculty research through employment as an undergraduate research assistant. For more information, please contact Mary Flannery, the Director of Undergraduate Studies, email@example.com.
Learn more about:
- The Wilson-Sheehan Lab for Economics Opportunities (LEO)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Research Experiences and Scholarly Opportunities for Undergraduates at Notre Dame
- Undergraduate Research in the College of Arts and Letters
- Arts and Letters Journal for Undergraduate Research
- Community-Based Research
One of the greatest assets of a Notre Dame degree is the University’s incredible global network. But those connections aren’t only with alumni — senior Nick Gabriele believes that, sometimes, the most important mentors can be fellow students. Gabriele, an economics and Spanish major who will begin working as a...